Thursday, August 13, 2009

Keep on Running

Well, here it is, the middle of August. I resolved to do at least 2 things with my running on 2009: 1) run everyday, and 2) run marathon distance of longer races on two consecutive days. So, I'm still running everyday...haven't missed a day since January 1st. Even ran the day after a 50 miler. Only 2 miles slow, but still a run.

And now, I'm registered, along with hotel bookings for 2 marathons. The first, on Saturday, October 10th, is the Hartford, CT, marathon. As soon as I finish, I'll hop in the car and drive 2 hours to Albany, NY, where Sunday, October 11, I'll do the Mohawk River something or another marathon.

I'm psyched! A challenging goal and it will keep my training focused, wanting now to do some speed work and pace runs. I can't wait!!!!!!

No comments: