Saturday, May 30, 2009

May Running and Other News

It's the last day of May and I'm just back from an easy 6 miler, for a May total of 223 miles. And my 2009 resolution is still intact as I have ran at least 2 miles everyday thus far.

I have to say that I am mildly surprised. Some mornings, I feel a little low on energy. But I am injury free and have not had even a hint of a cold or other similar winter/spring maladies likely to occur when you don't rest your body periodically.

I finally found a perfect replacement for my New Balance 851s...the Brooks Avalanche is 12EE. I'm on my second pair and they feel GREAT!!!!! Hilary who owns Born to Run in Spring House, PA, recommended them and since she's an accomplished runner (as in sub 3:20 marathons), I listened to her and her recommendation was the best.

Well, being a beautiful Saturday morning, it's time to hit the garden.

No comments: